Is it a braid? Is it a ponytail? How DID you do this? Those are all questions i get on every occasion I rock this look. My title is Roxie from HowToHairGirl.com, and when you are searching for the very best braid that hasn’t been performed yet, glance no further. This French braided ponytail takes it to the next degree!
I added a bit not obligatory twist at the side for the ladies that have longer bangs. this beautiful French braided coiffure works absolute best on medium to lengthy hair and is a superbly polished hairstyle for day or night. Here’s find out how to get the glance!
1. Start with a side phase in the entrance. Twist the bangs on the heavy aspect of the section and pin the twist. Understand That, this step is non-compulsory!
2. Put the rest of your hair in a facet ponytail the usage of a clear elastic to safe it.
3. Take a small section of hair from the bottom of the ponytail and divide it into three.
4. Begin braiding the 3 pieces, adding just a little hair from all sides as you braid. try to pull the upload in items from behind the braid for easiest results.
5. Paintings your approach, French braiding, all of the technique to the end of the ponytail.
6. Protected the tip of your braid with another transparent elastic.
7. Now lightly pull the perimeters of the braid aside, beginning on the ends and also you’ll see the French braid seem within the ponytail!
Rock your French braided ponytail over one shoulder and switch heads all day long. Congratulations! You Are formally considered one of the first other folks rock this distinctive hairstyle! For even more recent and a laugh DIY hair concepts, discuss with me at HowToHairGirl.com.